Wednesday, November 26, 2008

heating up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since concluding Semester 2 of University last week (though it feels as if it has been a month already due to the crammed events on a per day basis) I've finally embraced freedom and have been celebrating with the people I love! Love the holidays, especially this one. A lengthy 4 months worth of fun.


Besides all the partying, shopping et al I've also been job hunting! Today I had a brief interview with Versace, guess we'll have to see how that one goes in a few days or so. Tomorrow another interview as well as another one on Monday. So crammed. But I do enjoy interviews...wierd huh? Any tips? Hehe.


Furthermore I've noticed all kinds of sales are creeping up, seemingly all crammed in the next few days. (I'm still bummed I didn't go to the Sass & Bide sale.) Tomorrow I'm attending the MYCATWALK.COM sale up in Balmain, I'll let you all know how it went and what I buy :)


Ahh...X'mas is just around the corner. I should do a pre-X'mas wishlist post soon. Craving for so many things at the moment! Just to make a quick note - I'm going to get these Zimmermann babies! (The first one on the left). What do we all think? I love the frills, it's too cute to resist!


Hope you guys have been having an awesome week. Yay Friday tomorrow, can't wait.


xx
1st Source: tfs
2nd Source: Zimmermann Website (Screen Capture)


No comments:

Post a Comment