Friday, December 12, 2008

"jamais couard n'aura belle amie" xx

I think I have used this title before. But when I was going through my french phase, I looked this phrase up. It means "faint heart never won fair lady", and it has seemed very relevant, and has been relevant. I suppose it just means that if you want something, you should just go for it, as opportunities do not come around very often. So whilst I have made a change from my song lyric using, I would like to think I am sending out a message: faint heart never won fair lady.


And this is not specific to anyone.


A lot of opportunities have presented themselves to me, and sometimes I have taken them, sometimes I haven't. I guess it is just important to understand that you should not regret those opportunities that you do not take.


baby when you finally get to love somebody ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment