Wednesday, May 20, 2009

you made it clear when you said..

Have such a messed up sleeping pattern :( I think I need P to regulate my lifestyle, just as I regulate his. Without him here, I stay up late doing work/writing blog posts. I eat really badly/very infrequent, my place is a mess, and I just... work lots, and have no life. And in turn, he eats badly (but not infrequently.. he just hits the sugar a lot.. in fact, I KNOW you're reading this, and I KNOW you're thinking about about the sugar you have eaten!!) and has erratic sleeping.


So anyway. There's just under a week to go until my OSCE's.. I am a bit worried, practicing lots and just.. going crazy with practice. Was in Starbucks with R this afternoon, and we talked through some stuff and talked lots, and so on, and then went to Wagamama's, where we were sat next to A and her friend, total coincidence! Sorry Aimi for not talking with you much :( I felt bad for wanting to intrude on your conversation with R... (I'm bad with names?) and so didn't. Please don't think I was being rude!


Short post today. I'm sleepy :(


Loveee this song. I know it's the same singer as the video a few posts ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment