Wednesday, September 2, 2009

20 questions

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
Depends actually.  I often go out without my phone if it's just to the supermarket or if I just don't want it near me.  I leave money at home if I don't want to spend anything while I am out.  I guess... keys.  Yes, otherwise I would never be able to get back in...


2.Favorite brand of makeup
Don't use make up that much.  I buy Bourjois make up when I do though.. it's made by the same people as Chanel apparently.  Or is an "in house brand".


3.Favorite Flowers
Roses :)  Or tulips.  No, wait.  Orchids!


4.Fav clothing stores
Pimkie, a European clothing store whose clothes fit me better than English stores' clothes.  Topshop is good though, for everything, even though I hate venturing into the one on Oxford Street - it's too big and the clothes aren't really ordered.


5.Fav perfume
Lancome Hypnose


6.Heels or flats
Flats - I have bad balance, and can't wear big heels :(


7.Do you make good grades?
Er.. yeah I guess so


8.Fav colors
Pink, purple, pastelly colors


9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, they're full of caffeine aren't they! Bad for the heart and skin and all that.


10.Do you drink juice?
Yes, if it's all natural.  I don't like drinking it if it's fortified with loads of processed sugars.


11.Do you like swimming?
 Yes, I used to be really good at swimming and I could swim 25m front crawl in 12 seconds... we used to have timed swimming every term to see who was the fastest and the teacher would write it down in her register book thing.  But now I'm not so good anymore


12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes, I don't like getting my hands dirty and/or greasy


13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
Ponds moisturiser


14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes, eventually.  I think most people aspire to, but whether it works out or not is up to them


15.Do you get mad easily?
I'd like to think I have a fairly un-mad temperament.  Things make me mad but it passes quickly.


16.Are you into ghost hunting?
No?


17.Any phobias?
the dark.. according to thephobialist.com, that's called "lygophobia": fear of being in a dark place. Check it out.. there are some very extraordinary things you can be scared of.


18.Do you bite your nails?
Yes, but not so much anymore


19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
My sister driving badly... but other than that, no


20.Do you drink coffee
I can drink it, I mean, it's not wholly unpalatable to me, but I don't make it a regular thing.


--


I like these tag things.  Maybe you guys get to know more about me.  Thoughts?  Or any more tag games you'd like me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment