Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i see that look in your eyes, it tells a million lies

Have had a good week :) Had lots of teaching, and a lot of time to brush up on some examinations. I'm a bit worried about the OSCE's, in that I wear a necklace, with a jade pendant. I love it, and my parents gave it to me when I turned 18. The premise is that I can't take it off (I have only taken it off once, with blessing)... I actually can't, and I'm not supposed to. The reason is that it is made of soft gold, and the clasp is different to those in Europe.


Made spelt bread at the weekend, with cinnamon and raisins. I really like it, but P doesn't. It's a relation to wheat, but not the same, so he can eat it. We also made chocolate raisins, and he made dhal I think it's called. It was alright :)


It's N's birthday party on Sunday... it should be fun. I hope my costume still fits me. It's pretty, but I bet it looks horrible in comparison to everyone else's :(


I also like mine and R's conversations at Baron's Court on Mondays.. there are lots of places we wish to go and eat, or places we have heard of, or already been. D's blog is one I subscribe to, and there was a post about Cha Cha Moon in Whiteley's.. we must go. It looks lovely. And there's a place called Dans Le Noir, where you eat in the dark, and have blind people serving you. The experience would be fun, but I know I'd miss my mouth and get food all over myself.... And a place in the V&A too.


Sorry this post is a bit mixed up... I am in a lot of pain, due to a situation which happened last week which wasn't that fun... and I think I might have told Rob about it. Anyway. I can't really concentrate. That's why I've missed lots of face time, and been sat at home working a lot and looking through stuff.


I've also started reading the Twilight books.. the first one is so.... CUTE. I KNOW lots of my friends hated the film, but honestly, I am easily impressed but I have never seen a bad film ever. I just stay away from the bad films. The books are easy to read. Alice is my favourite character, as she's pixie like, and very dainty.


Apparently I have dainty hands.


It's London Fashion Weekend tomorrow, yay. I loved it last time.. I hope it's as good this time. It's so convenient, it's being outside the Natural History Museum.


OK. I feel sick now, so I shall cut this short :)


xx


I see the way, I can see the way you look at me,
and even when you look away I know you think of me.
I know you talk about me all the time
again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment