Wednesday, March 4, 2009

this obsession with blazers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic [Numero Japan]

So since Uni commenced on Monday, I've been horrified at the state of my wardrobe. Blatantly speaking, not very 'uni-esque'.

I've been wearing bandage singlet dresses in grey and black with black tights and black ballet flats. Toting around a black, flat tote and additional cream, long scarves to polish the look. I haven't been too fussed (not that I'm ever fussed with uni attire, I'm just thankful when my hair is clean) especially with the unpredictable yo-yo weather headed daily, it's been a day of singlets and denim cutoffs and a day of black blazers, tights, minis and plain tees.

Monday lectures are the hardest, 9am... I always sleep in. It's been hell trying to head back to the morning start cycle. With abundant V bottles and my love for mochas and iced coffee keeps me pumped to get through the day.

Yesterday I went on a Mag spree, bought 5 mags to keep me pre-occupied and today I bought all the textbooks I needed for my courses this semester. I'm looking forward to the Zimmermann sale tomorrow. I'm dragging the boy with me since the location is unheard of. Oh Zimmermann, I cannot wait.

Much love,
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment