Wednesday, March 11, 2009

so what, i'm still a rockstar...

N's party was awesome. It was the best turnout for a birthday party that I have seen in a long while. It was much helped by the fact that it was on a Sunday, and that the food was free, as N's parents very kindly paid for all of us.. there must have been 30 people there. It was fancy dress themed... I went as Sailor Mars :D There was a Star Trek Captain, 20's gangsters, Neo, a Hawaiian girl, a 20's flapper, Raoui (is that how you spell it?), a Pink Lady, a fairy, a detective, a Chinese princess, a cowgirl, Zorro.... and those are only the ones I remember. It was such fun, and I hope N had a good time. M and I got her gifts from London Fashion Weekend, a shawl, a Tibet Dreams/Komodo top, chocolates, a Lola and Rose bracelet. And her cake. Lovely. :D I think it might have been from Hummingbird Bakery, I am not entirely sure. It might have been that red velvet one though :D yummy. It was huge and there were 3/4 of it left at the end.


Gossip wise... to make up for my poor entries of late... just about people backstabbing and lying to get ahead of others, when there really is no need... um... friends' dramas, and decisions and indecisions. Learning about my friends slowly. There is a decision that one of my friends needs to make, and I don't want to influence that decision in any way, although I suppose I have expressed views on it in the past. This isn't the kinda thing where you guys can guess where it is. There's got to be some boundaries. This friend needs to make a choice, but not knowing if that choice is the right thing to do. Well, I shall see how it is played out. I wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't know if I want to. I feel like a useless fairy godmother, who watches situations, but can't fix them with her magic wand.


I am fond of this person and people involved in the situation, and it would suck to see them hurt any more... or not hurt, but in emotional... distress? upheaval? A less strong word than that.


Isn't "fond" an odd word? It is. But I can't think of any other word to think of how I feel about this person.


Sorry I've been a bit moody lately.. I think sometimes you just need to wait out my grumpyness and then I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment