Sunday, November 22, 2009

LP & Sailor Mars

I dreamt I was watching people playing lacrosse, and a lacrosse player, whom I vaguely know in real life, came over to me in the break to talk to me and R.  I had a blue coat and a red hat on, and he told me my red hat looked cute.  We were in a field, and it was sunny, kind of like that early morning sun look.












After the game had finished, we went home and the lacrosse player, whom I shall call LP as I don't want to divulge his real name, joined us.  Then we got on the bus, and my oyster card had no travelcard or money on it, so I stood aside to let others touch in, and I got my purse out and found a £2 coin and paid for my bus fare.  Then I had to stand on the bus; I was in front of me, and I spoke to her a little bit, then I was like, "where's LP?"  I looked around and he wasn't there; then I could see him running on the street outside to the next bus stop to try and hail the bus... to no avail, so he ran onto the next one where he managed to get on, and for some reason I felt relieved.  He once again remarked how cute my red hat was; it was a fleecy material and covered my ears but not my sight.








We alighted at a tube station, and Rob suddenly reappeared.  I then kind of disappeared from my dream.  Then the three of us touched in at the barriers, and LP and I were going on one line, and Rob was going on another, so we said our goodbyes, and R went down some stairs.  So as LP and I were walking towards the escalator, he turned and kissed me, even though I knew he had a girlfriend.  Then we walked on, went down the escalator and towards the platform, where we met R again.


--


I was helping these parents and children get into their wanted nurseries.  Jack Bauer and his little daughter wanted Kensington, and she'd done all sorts of tests and gotten lots of certificates, whereas another lady, whose name I don't remember and her daughter also wanted Kensington, and were worried that because the daughter's test scores and inteviews "weren't the best in history", she wouldn't get to go into Kensington.  Then I had a dance class at 2, all the girls were lined up, and someone tried to use their ID card to swipe in, except it set this alarm off.  So we all moved away, in case people thought we'd set the alarm off.  The next day, I had my Sailor Mars outfit on, and it was the day that the parents would find out which nursery their children would get into.  Jack Bauer found out in the morning, and got Hammersmith, which is the one he wanted for his daughter, not Kensington.


So I went to the other lady, and asked her, but she didn't know.  She told me that lots of other people knew already, and she was worried as she hadn't received a letter or an email or anything.  So I took her code, and went to a computer room and asked some guys to check it out for me.  The result was Kensington; by this point, loads of people were anxious to know for this lady and her daughter, and I was like, "she got Kensington!"  So we ran back down the hall to this lady, and I told her, then she started crying, in relief, and so did I, and I told her I was proud of her.


I was late for my dance class again, as were a number of other girls.  We had to walk through this lecture hall, with the audience full, and someone asked me what costume I was wearing.  I shouted "Sailor Mars!" and she was like, "Moon?"  So I said, "No!  MARS!" feeling a little stupid.














We rang the buzzer for the class, outside this building, and someone answered,then one of the girls said this code phrase, something about Mr Freeze from 60's Batman, except she got it wrong, but the person on the end of the phone knew what she meant, so let us in.  Then we went to change into these tops and skirts for dance class, except mine didn't fit :(








Images 1 and 2: googleimages
Image 3: my own

No comments:

Post a Comment