Sunday, November 22, 2009

"so you're the girl that can't sip anything!"

One of several recent weird dreams...


I was in the airport, where there were glass walls, and it was early morning.  The sun was shining so brightly, and I was putting my luggage (a small suitcase) onto a conveyor belt thing, where it would be loaded onto a plane.  I had the plane ticket in my pocket, or rather, the boarding pass.  I just assumed I was boarding at Gate A, and so followed the signs for it.  There were those silver posts with the material rope between them, used to regulate queues and such, and I was in a queue which was shuffling along slowly.


I had a thick coat on but I don't remember feeling warm and I didn't have any hand luggage.  I heard this commotion to my left, where there was a huge crowd of people, all celebrating something.  I could see people I know, one being Agnetha (umlaut on the e) who was on this platform thing calling to people.  So I shouted her name several times as loud as I could so it could be heard over all the cheering, and then I went under one of the ropes towards her and she jumped down and she gave me a hug.  In real life, I haven't seen her for over 3 years, and then I saw P and S, who I also embraced, and I told them "I'm actually going home now... I mean, London".


I ran back to the queue, where the people in it weren't disgruntled that I'd left then re-entered, and I saw J, and asked her which flight she was getting.  She said she was boarding at Gate B, which meant I was in the wrong queue... so I pulled out my ticket, checked where I was boarding... It said B 02/03, so we were both at the wrong gate, and spent ages trying to find it.


Then I was in some sort of boot camp thing (I was actually thinking X Factor style) where I had been before, and was queueing up for breakfast in this hospital canteen style room.  I saw this guy behind me, and introduced myself and asked him if he was one of the new ones or if he'd been here last year, to which he responded positively to the former.  So we had these gray trays, and there was a huge bowl of Frostie's and he started to pick them out one by one into a smaller bowl.  So I laughed and reached up and there were these blunted silver spoons, which we used to pick them out.  Then we sat at this round table, with four or five chairs around it, and this slightly-overweight girl came and sat in between us, and was having a huge bitch to my newly made friend.  The subject of topic then came over, and the two girls had some sort of argument, and then the latter stormed off.  I got up, and walked after her, and got her attention.  She spun round and before she could launch into a tirade, I told her I was just sat there with that boy, I didn't like the girl.. and I just wanted to introduce myself.  She was called Lucy and she was also one of the new ones.


After sitting down again, I spoke to some new person on my right whilst eating my cornflakes, and then someone came over and said, "so you're the girl that can't sip anything!"  He told me he was Chen's friend and he was in one of his videos and invited me to watch one with him.  So I got up, but then was walking in this tunnel, like the one at South Kensington, underground, and there was this trio of workers who were stopping everyone to prime their shoes so they could walk through the tunnel.  I thought, whatever, and tried to get past them but one of them stopped me and made me take my shoes off.and put this thin layer of gray stuff on them and then started talking to me.  We walked along the tunnel to this bar, and sat on the bar stools (the bar was in the tunnel) and we talked about each oher and found out about each other, and then he asked me what I did, and I said I was a student.  I made him pick up my bag which was on the floor and got my NWLHS Trust card and my I ID card.


Then he wanted to pretend to propose in front of his worker friends, and so he picked me up by my knees so I put my hands on his shoulders.  Then we fell and were suddenly outside, in front of my parents' shop and I knew inside that my parents wouldn't approve of this public frolicking so I shrugged him off, and ran inside to my parents.  My mummy was cutting some meat, and told me to look in the cupboard, where I found about 50 boxes of Cheerio's that she got on offer or on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment