Thursday, September 9, 2010

there's a story

Things have been very hectic recently, but it's not so bad now.  Nearing the end of my Paediatrics attachment, which has been very good, to say the least.. I think I will miss it quite a lot.


I have been eating a disgusting amount of cupcakes recently too, counteracting my healthiness.  Every day, I thank my lucky stars for my fast hummingbird like metabolism. I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks, for various reasons.. work, friendship, fun times and relationship related.  P is coming back 3 weeks today, which I am really excited about.  Partly for the gifts, partly for the companionship and partly for the someone to share things with when I feel sad or annoyed or have gossip. (of which I have lots??!)  A and I are going to LFWE, where we have ideas of buying one or two specific things... Hope it works out!  I have plans to see friends soon, some of whom I have not seen for ages, some of whom I have many things to tell....


Been recently splitting my sides laughing at youtube clips of Ellen DeGeneres.. she is hilarious and I can't believe she is over 50!  She looks so young!  Stayed up last night til midnight watching some of her clips, even when I knew I had to get to bed.  I love her.


It's September, meaning it's UCAS application time (for my international readers, UCAS is a national scheme through which we apply to universities and colleges here in the UK) which sometimes causes stress (!)  I have been mentoring this girl, S, whose PS I read two or three days ago, and made a lot of suggestions to just before I wrote this post.  The more I read different PS's, the more I wonder in amazement at exactly how my PS was any good.


I really appreciate it when my friends ask me to stuff they are planning, even if they know I wouldn't usually go for that kind of thing.  Even if they know if I am not free or will say no, it is still courteous to ask, right?  I would do likewise.  So thankyou xx


Carol
xxoo








Dear Maria Count Me In, All Time Low
(ignore the last 2 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment