Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the wonder girl

So I had this dream involving this person who I think.. not little of, but I guess he is a bit (very) arrogant. I won't say who it is, because you'll think very little of me and think I'm crazy for having this person in my dream.


So I was in this derelict building, which was a school, and I was with Frodo and Sam (not sure how) and they were fighting off evil monsters and the like. Then this boy tried to push me in a locker, which he did, and I had my bag with me, and he went through it, to see if there was anything he could take. I was then like "(his name), look, I need that, and that, why would you want that?" to everything he had an interest in.


Also, Mystique (the blue girl from X Men?) was tied on the roof, and Magneto was lying next to her, (I have no idea how I saw this if I was meant to be in a locker), and she killed him by touching this metal plate with her feet, and some power she garned from touching the plate transferred to him and killed him, and she broke free, and then helped Frodo and Sam beat evil monsters.


Then I left the building because I said to the guy, I don't want to be in a locker, why are you putting me in one? So jumped down, and I walked out but he followed me, saying "but you're wonderful, everyone's saying so, you're the wonder girl, you do everything the best" (he was referring to my beauty and intellect, which in real life are absolutely nothing to write home about) and then I just kept walking, then we ended up in this house, which was a school, the name of which I do remember, and I wanted to find the headteacher. I knew this guy had been to this school, and so wanted to express my opinion on this guy to the headteacher. I found him, shepherding a group of well dressed boys and girls. He then said to his former headteacher, "she has a conflict between what she wants and what she needs" or something like that, and then the headteacher made a comment about how common I was. The guy did not disagree, I walked out in outrage and then lost the guy.


But then as I was walking to the edge of town, I regretted walking out. I ended up in this shop at the edge of town, which was an interent cafe, run by Chinese people. They had a group of tourists, who were looking at a polish menu or something for internet prices - the shop had menus in different languages. I saw they were selling a toy for £3.50. (relevance?!) My intention was to use the internet to find this guy's number and say sorry, I didn't mean to do what I did.


Then somehow we both ended up in my car, with me driving, him in the front seat, and then he was saying to me, he was going to get the plane back to London. I said that was ridiculous, because I could drive me and him there myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment