Sunday, July 12, 2009

gifts from Gucci

Decided to write about some of my weird dreams, as my summer has thusfar nothing much to report...


I was in this mall, with five other girls of a similar age, though I knew none of them. It was sunny outside, and we were instructed by a Meryl Streep/Anna Wintour type person to choose any one thing we want from the Gucci store, and she would pay for it. It didn't matter how much it costed, and we had from 10am until 11am to pick something. So we were let loose in the store, which was quite big and open, and busy, and I started looking at the clothes. I saw this cream yellow bandeau dress, with flower detail on it and a full skirt, which was $1000 ish, and I asked P if it was nice, but we decided it was a no.


Then I went around the whole store, and saw a few things that were pretty but nothing I desperately wanted... and then I ended up in the make up department (even though Gucci don't do make-up). They also sold Estee Lauder make up, so I was using both brands, to make my face up. I had a MAC brush in my hand (from where it came from I have no idea)....



... and was using an Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette with blues and greens on it, and applied it to my eyelids, and then foundation and blusher. It looked quite good. This in itself is very strange. I don't usually wear make up, and have never used blusher and have no idea how to apply it.


And then I realised that the other five girls had picked stuff out, and Meryl/Anna had bought them for them, and they were patiently waiting for me by the exit. So after deliberation, I decided to get this Estee Lauder eyeshadow palette, with colors similar to this...





...except it had more colors (it wasn't a quad) and there were mixed colors, rather than complimentary colors.


So anyway, I got it, and somehow it ended up costing more than any of the other girls' items.




Gucci do not do make up, and I don't really like anything on their website. This bag was alright though...





Hope you're all well: sorry I've not been that good at keeping in touch thusfar. Watching Stephen Lynch's Live at the El Ray. Fecking hilarious.




xo




Images: screenshots from my computer

No comments:

Post a Comment