Monday, October 12, 2009

i wish that i could turn this car around

Not had a weird dream in a while.


Was on a cruise ship in Barbados with N, C, M, Jenny and this random guy.  We found our suite, which was a three bedroom one.  C and I took one, and N and M took the other.  This must have meant J + randomer took the last one but I don't remember them doing so.  The rooms were very big, with a huge double bed each, they were light in color and were ensuite.  The rooms were all connected, and there were no doors between them, so people could easily walk between them.  There was obviously a main door.


So we put a load of clothes in the washing machine in our suite on in the evening, and then went to sleep. C slept one way in the bed, and I slept the other way.  During the night C grabbed my foot, and I had a hard time getting it off her without waking her.  Even though I was asleep, I could hear M coming over to try to tickle me during the night :S and then J asked that because S had asked us to bring some clothes over so we could wash them for her, could she use them to pad out a load of clothes to do another wash?  She was holding the pile of S's clothes, some of which were red.  Then I folded my white top with bows on and added it.  Then I asked, why are we all awake at this time anyway?  As it was dark, but I checked my phone and it was 10am.


We all went to breakfast, in this very ornate part of the boat.  There were tables with white cloths, and basically we could have anything we wanted for breakfast.  So I was sat on a table on one side, with M and the random guy on the other.  He had blonde/ginger hair, was quite pale and had blue eyes.  We made small talk, then I asked how he knew N.  By my asking this, I somehow figured out that N had paid for us all to come on this cruise ship around the Carribean.  Anyway, he said "from last year", meaning that last year N and C had come to Barbados and he met them then.  I was confused, asking him if that meant that he lived in Barbados, but he said he was from Marseilles, making him a Marseillian (don't even know if that is the right word, but that's what I thought of hiim as in my dream).  So he kept talking, and I was like, "I KNOW!  You have an Irish sounding accent!"  Then he asked me about where my parents were from.  I explained they were from Vietnam, and were refugees and came to England - I've told everyone this story, so I'll skip how they got to England.  And I said, now I live in London but was born in Manchester.  When he looked quizzical, I added, "that's in the north of England".


It was soon lunch, and M and I were sat down at the side of the huge ship, and I reached up for some reason and knocked this huge blue decorated pole off the ship.  I had a huge panic, and went to find the owner of the ship.  I went past this group of people who were practising a dance for the evening's entertainment, and asked someone just standing around who was the owner of the ship.  He then took me to a man dressed in a navy blue suit, and introduced me to Stephen Wang, president of some association (I don't remember what it was). I then introduced myself, in a very medical student way.  "Hi, I'm Carol, I'm from England but my parents are from Vietnam.  Thankyou for inviting me on this ship.  I'm really really really really really really really really really really sorry, but I've kind of damaged your ship."  Then I brought him to show him where I had knocked the pole off and on the way promised that if any costs were incurred, I would pay for it.  But he was like, oh it doesn't matter.  So I showed him the blue pole in the water, except it had gone... :(  And he said, it doesn't matter, no one will notice.  I then went, "but it matches the red one!" (on the other side of the ship) but then said, well no one noticed me knock it off, hope that's okay.


After, I went to rejoin M for my lunch and he was talking to T and told me that N and C had gone for a nap because they were "special" (his word).

No comments:

Post a Comment