Wednesday, October 7, 2009

stars and satellites

After the mania of Freshers Fair yesterday, R and I went for afternoon tea at the V&A, across the road from I.  The light looking thing (chandelier?) in the main entrance is beautiful.... it's been there ages, hasn't it?  Never having really explored the V&A before, I wasn't really familiar with anything in it.  But anyway.  I brought about the sale of R's spare Michael McIntyre tickets (it was a real headache) so he bought me two pieces of cake and we shared some tea.  It was lovely, because the room is so ornate and grand, just for a cafe.  Here are some pictures: (the last one if the thing in the main entrance)











Anyway.  It was lovely to have a nice chat.  Even though I see R quite often, we don't really get to stop and talk about things.  So maybe we should make this a regular thing.  After all, if we don't keep meeting up, we're just going to lose touch with everybody. :(




Images: google images

No comments:

Post a Comment