Thursday, February 11, 2010

can you hear me? are you near me?

Hello!  It has been so long since I have written; I am so sorry if you have been checking this site but had nothing to read!  I have signed into blogger to look at my blogger dashboard following type thingy, but not really had time to post anything, or indeed I have not had much to write about.  Finished my exams, for my BSc :) So glad.  Have gotten really stressed over the revision/non revision of said exams, with a total of nearly 150 lectures to revise!  But all is over now, and life can once more resume.


I have sooo much to do.  Really want to book tickets to the Shakespeare's Globe season this year, it's Kings and Rogues, and I was thinking about Macbeth and one other.  I have history of medicine starting this Monday.  I need to buy skincare items, and restock my cupboards, as I have been living off biscuits of recent.  I must lose weight and start to swim at Ethos.


Other than revision, this past month has been non descript.  P has been planning all these trips during his time away; I am slightly jealous because I have never been travelling and have probably missed all major opportunities to do so.  I got my elective groups and 5th year groups; pretty pleased with them :D  I have Paeds and Psych first, the two that look very interesting :D


OSCE tutoring starting soon, both sets next week.  Basically, the year 4's teach the year 3's OSCE stuff, so I have two sets of two students, two of whom seem rather keen, and two of whom I have not heard from.  I was thinking of setting them EMQ tests and doing a mock OSCE for them and everything.


Anyway.  More news later!

No comments:

Post a Comment