Friday, February 12, 2010

i look at you, and smile because i'm fine

Feel all the... I don't know how to describe it?  Exhaustion?  That feeling after you've worked so hard for some exams, and then the day after you crash out?  I remember Rich telling me about it once last year.  Felt fine this morning and totally crashed out this afternoon.  We were playing card games and talking and everyone was talking really loudly, probably myself included, and it was just making me irritable and tired.  I feel as though I have had 5 months of girly time, doing Repro, and that I've been able to chat about things and gossip and complain and so on, and spending time with guys feels different; they talk about computer games and films I don't have any interest in seeing, and I sort of feel out of the loop slightly.


It has been lovely to be able to sleep, and not work hard every day.  It is Valentine's Day this weekend, as well as Chinese New Year on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  It is for this latter reason that I am not really celebrating Valentine's Day with the boy; we spend so much time together and it's not really about the buying stuff is it?  And I am not going to see Boys Like Girls at the o2 in Islington.  But I have actually seen them twice already so...


Been loving these songs of recent: Helena by My Chemical Romance, which actually has meaning if you listen and think about the lyrics... (oh, that's probably an emo statement.  They put so much feeling into their songs, but only emo people can figure it out???)   But I really love it anyway.  I love the color scheme in the video.  And Somebody Told Me by The Killers, which I love dancing around to :)





No comments:

Post a Comment