Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!

Firstly, happy Chinese New Year / Spring Festival to everyone.  I hope this year brings you love and happiness.


It's also Valentine's Day... Not really doing anything special.  Just had a really nice relaxed weekend - first one in months - and I'm going to cook my special Chinese New Year meal tonight for us.  We had brunch in Giraffe yesterday, where I always have the veggie brunch if it's the right time: it's so yummy, and always makes me feel as though I should bother to cook a cooked breakfast in the morning.  P continued to organise his time away, and I did some work and wrote an EMQ test for the OSCE tutees I have on Wednesday.  Watched Friends (still not finished the boxset yet, although watching 6.5 seasons during January until 10th Feb is rather impressive, seeing as though each season is over 8 hours long :)


Special thankyou to P, who fed me and kept me sane during my whole BSc revision stressing/exam period/study leave.  Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment