Thursday, February 18, 2010

tell me... why'd you have to make things so complicated?

Having a My Chemical Romance rediscovery.  I used to really like them, I have all their albums and used to play the newest one all the time when it came out.  As time goes by, I think I become less and less musically open minded.  I find I have less time to listen to music and thus don't.  I mean, I know mainstream music, and I youtube a lot of things but it still doesn't feel the same somehow.  I dislike how music can define people.  Grunge, pop and rock music can define what people wear, and how they react to different situations, and that concept is something I find odd.  Just because you listen to music symbolising one thing doesn't mean you have to figurise it in the way you dress.


And onto a slightly different note, why do the majority of people at my uni dress in neutral or dark colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment