Wednesday, March 17, 2010

make-up tag

What's your favourite make up look?
Neutral looks


Do you have a beauty vice?
I spend many pennies on skincare


What part of your body do you love?
Erm... My feet


Who is your beauty icon?
Coco Chanel


What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
I wouldn't say products made me feel sexy... more clothes, or perfume


How do you look after your skin?
Very well.  I drink lots of water, I moisturise, I use intense moisturiser on top of that, I try to eat balanced and well.

What is your signature scent?

this vanilla thing I have


What are your hair care secrets?
Shampoo it.  Properly.

How do you pamper yourself?

Have a duvet day, where I sit on the sofa or in bed and read or watch DVDs or films and eat chocolate and just do nothing stressful


What is your beauty pet peeve?
People who wear too much make up, for no reason

What would your desert island must haves be?

electricity, computer+internet, a library, some blankets, a filter bag


Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Beauty comes from within!

No comments:

Post a Comment