Thursday, March 4, 2010

you won't be lonely

Had one of the best weekends ever.  It might be silly, but P and I celebrate, or at least recognise, every month we have been together; on Saturday, it was 29 months.  It was lovely to do something, particularly as for the next 6 or 7 months, we won't see each other.  We both used to live in student halls.  It is very lovely there, although it was mostly in development when we were there.  We walked back there, and had lunch in a gastro-pub just off the King's Road, called Lots Road Pub.  It was one of the best meals I have had in a pub :)


R and I are always saying we should go to places for lunch/dinner; this should be one of them.  I can't believe how much of Imperial Wharf has changed.


I joined the Kensington library (finally) and got some chicklit books out, the intellectual books I wanted to get out were already taken out. (1984 and Fatherland) So we went home and read.  I slept lots and lots over the weekend, and watched Friends.  I'm on the penultimate episode now... almost there.  Then we went for dinner at the house of one of P's friends; he lives in Parson's Green, and we watched Canada finally beat America in the ice hockey Winter Olympics final... it was such a good game :)


Spring looks like it is finally here :)  Time to get the summery clothes out!! (although, the majority of my wardrobe is summery, and it becomes winter-wearable by the addition of jumper.


I loooove this song so much.  I worked out how to convert videos from youtube to mp3 songs, so I did it for this, now I play it lots and lots.  It's a cover version of a song by Jay Sean, which I don't think is as good.  But check this version out:



















































And lastly, I think the NaBloPoMo people are checking my blog.  I wanted to say I give up on March.  I've not been able to post everyday, and I know that we're meant to!  I'll do it in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment