Monday, March 29, 2010

"i'll save it until 9....."

A weird dream...........


I was in my room, in London, and there were three people in my bed.  P, a girl who looked Amy Winehouse-esque called Jess, and a blonde girl; the three of them were taking up so much room I couldn't fit in (though to be fair, it was just a double bed).  The two girls kept kicking me, so I went off on one to our tutor (who was at the other end of the room) and told the girls off. (P was asleep during the whole encounter).


Then I went to the bathroom, where I heard these people discussing a night out, so I went to round up a group of people.  We assembled at Gloucester Road station... a few of my girl and guy friends, and some people I didn't know....; it was sunny, and about 7pm-ish.  Perez Hilton was there (??) and being really loud, and I linked arms with Shane from Westlife (hey, don't ask) and I was saying in a conspiratory (sp?) voice, "I hate gay people who are really loud and obnoxious" (I do NOT feel like this in real life!) and he agreed, and so did Lance from *N Sync (who is actually gay) and the guy who plays Mini Me in Austin Powers, and some guy with ginger hair.  So we all had a group hug :)  Then we walked up Gloucester Road, and it was 7.15, and very sunny, but the party we were going to only started at 9.


So I went to talk to Perez, and said where's the party?  He was like, it's at the end of the Piccadilly line so we had enough time to waste by walking there.  I also remember being completely off my face drunk and laughing lots and talking really loudly (as I am so wont to do?) the whoooole time.  I also remember that he was singing some lyrics from a song.  I told some girls behind me, look it's near Tower Hill.  If you're getting the tube, just go to Tower Hill then call me for directions.


So off we walked, then we got there, except it was to Perez's house.  There were roadworks at either side of the road, and loads of traffic.  I could see P and his friends crossing the road one way, and then we were trying to cross the other way.  Except... in my dream, we didn't recognise each other.  Anyway, so we crossed over eventually, and I tried to guess which was his house.  I knew it wasn't in one block, because I knew all the people that lived there, and I could hear this music blasting out really loudly.  He then went to the door of the room with the loud music, and he went inside.  It was real small, a white double bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a bathroom.  And the song I could hear was the same as the one he was singing earlier.


Perez then went to pull out some chocolates from his pocket (they were white and plain chocolate monkeys) and offered me one, which I declined.  He was then going to eat them all, but then said he would save them until 9.  I then asked him, "why've you chosen to live here?"  He said, "well, loads of people contacted me to say I could live in their house because I'm foreign, and this one was £10.05 a week, and there's a school nearby".


One of the girls then rang me, and said she was at Tower Hill station and needed directions, so I passed my phone over to Perez to issue directions.


But then I woke up.... sorry for the few updates of recent: I'll do some soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment