Saturday, March 20, 2010

sing like you want this

 Sorry about the slacking on posts about my life.... there have been some things I've wanted to talk about, yet not really had time to do.


new things in my life:
1. History of medicine has now finished: kinda sad that it has.  It was really interesting and I would have been happy to have 5 more weeks of lectures.  Now we have to do a research project.  The assignments we had weren't so bad.. the first one was, as it was 1000 words but the other two were fine (ish).


2. I've been walking lots and lots, 'cos I live near college.  So I feel a bit healthier, even though I'm still sleepy a lot. (Slept 12 hours last night though....)  It's nice to see people out and about, and I get to see all the cute schoolkids being taken to school.


3. I've lost 3 lbs :) (of excess weight)  For a few years now, my weight has been pretty much stable, within a 1kg range, but these past few months it's been increasing, probably due to a very bad diet (seriously, I used to eat fruit pies and huge muffins and chocolate A LOT) and lack of exercise due to need for revision and using public transport a lot instead of walking.
 
4. My flat is full of boxes, and it sort of has that "very lived in" look that it never ever had before.  I've never really shown people around my flat, or invited them back, as it's too small to entertain people, and it's always been messy.  Now it's tidy (I threw a LOT of stuff out last week: I realised I just wasn't using it or didn't need it and donated a lot of books to charity) but it's maximally using the space that I do have, so that I am not getting out of bed and tripping over a bag of clothes.


5. Been OSCE tutoring... it's weird to think how much I have forgotten, and yet what random things I do remember.


6. P only has a couple of weeks left in the UK, and in a way, it still doesn't feel real that he is going.  It saddens me, because I realise how much I have come to rely on him.  I feel like I'm one of those people that requires some looking after to make sure I eat properly and needs someone to listen to me.






Looove this song....  Youtube wouldn't let me embed the official video, so here's the acoustic one.






♫ just for tonight, just maybe we made it...

No comments:

Post a Comment