Thursday, October 21, 2010

try something new today



I am a proud patron of Sainsbury's.  I do the majority of my food/household shopping there.  I tend to base shopping on looks, thus I don't shop places where I don't like the layout of the store... I don't buy something from an online website if I don't like the way it is laid out.  But my local Sainsbury's is very familiar to me - I should think so, the number of times I have been there!







But I can't really taste any difference between the normal thing, and the more expensive thing.


Except for cookies.  Although I'm not sure I would spend lots of pennies on cookies.




Many supermarkets have own brand cheap and own brand expensive foods, but often the latter is more unhealthy, and you can taste the fat / oil / grease / sugar and it makes me feel bad.

What do you think?  Do you think it's worth spending the extra money to get a "better" product? 


Carol
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment