Friday, November 5, 2010

Lanvin x H&M

Normally I am not one for buying clothes from H&M; I find that their clothes are not really my thing... the sizes don't run in my size, and I've never really properly been satisfied by the clothes they have.  I just find that their clothes are nothing special, and I would rather spend my money elsewhere.




This season, Lanvin is the guest designer for H&M.  H&M has had guest designers before, including Stella McCartney, Madonna, Jimmy Choo and Sonia Rykiel.  I have looked at these collections with passing interest in the past.. I thought perhaps where H&M alone was going wrong for me, the guest designer could make up for it.  All it made me think each time was that the collaboration was not really my thing, and I wouldn't spend my money on it.

Even the Jimmy Choo one.


 
So it is kind of exciting to finally see a collection with things I would actively buy for myself.  The layout of the website preview (which went live yesterday) is very pretty, and very tastefully and French-ly laid out.





I sense there may be some Christmas wishlist wishing.  (I know I don't celebrate Christmas, but hey, I like to buy myself treats sometimes!!)





The collection is available on 23rd November in selected stores, and online.




No comments:

Post a Comment