Sunday, January 9, 2011

24

Day 24: what's in your purse?

By purse, I assume this means 'thing that holds money etc', not 'something you wear on your elbow or your shoulder'.  My bag has the usual things in it though, nothing wildly exciting.
P's mum got me a purse for Christmas, a pink one with a heart shaped lock from Accessorize.  It is the same colour as the one I had previously, and is a lot smaller.






Er, so it has two zipped areas, one for coins and one for notes/important things






Left from top: University of London Research Library Services card, local library card from back home, empty slot where my local London borough library card lives, a Wellcome Library card, a hospital library card


Under the flap of the left hand side: loyalty cards from food places, a receipt, bits of paper


Right from top: old oyster card for spare, European health insurance card, o2 top up card, Boots advantage card, Swarovski styleforum card (whose purpose is unknown to me but it is shiny)


I was too lazy to take everything out... and also for personal reasons.  I don't want everyone seeing my card details, even if just for the library or my European health insurance.

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment