Saturday, January 8, 2011

for someone extraordinary


Tiffany at Somerset House

I suppose, like many other girls, the sight of the patented Tiffany colour is very pretty.  Tiffany's are well known for their jewellery, tied up in their boxes with white ribbon.  It actually looks like they have had proper training with the ribbon tying.




one day these things will be my own, and not just a gift













Maybe it's just a girl thing!  Like with many things I want, I want to wait until I have the money to buy something from their brand, not necessarily something expensive, just something I can say that I bought with my own money.


For now, I suppose the Tiffany bag will do.


C










first 3 images are courtesy of google images
the second two are my own
the ones featuring a couple are cropped screenshots from the Tiffany website

No comments:

Post a Comment