Monday, March 28, 2011

"i held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star..."

Swarovski is well known for its expensive and delicately made crystal items, whether they are pieces of jewellery, or USB sticks, or the figurines that they are famous for.  I sometimes feel that their things can look cheap and not worth the amount that they cost.  But sometimes... there are things that look so delicate and ornate that I cannot help but feel that they are pretty.






this is meant to be a dragon.
see seahorses below.





these seahorses and the "dragon" above could be best friends


this is less ornate, more a display of my zodiac sign

Things of beauty should be appreciated, no matter what form they come in.  I just happen to find these things a bit pretty.


"...fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour.  I dripped it carelessly. 
Ah!  I didn't know, I held opportunity"
~ Hazel Lee


all pictures from the Swarovski website

No comments:

Post a Comment