Saturday, April 16, 2011

love you more























love that old school feel of this photo and that of the above ♥


I like The Pierces.  They are an American folk rock/pop duo; they are sisters from Alabama and their music has been featured in Gossip Girl (season 1) and apparently one of their songs is the Pretty Little Liars theme tune (I have no regard for this TV show).  Their music isn't that mainstream, despite being signed to a major music label, which is a huge shame.  Their music is the kind that I'd listen to on a rainy day if I felt down, or if it was a hot summery late afternoon/evening.  It has that summery feel, but a dark undertone and something old fashioned about it.


What do you think?  I like their cover of Alejandro (above) too :)  They should be more famous.


C
xx


all images from google

No comments:

Post a Comment