Wednesday, April 20, 2011

no matter what they try to say

middle/right click to view in another tab and read below if you require a translation








Hello!
I thought this would be an alternate way to writing a blog post :)
Normally, I love seeing other people's handwriting because sometimes it matches their personality and you can often discern whether or not the hand belongs to that of a boy or a girl.
I haven't been up to much exciting of late... studying, having a really ache-y back - I think it is my chair - and avoiding the sunshine really.  It is a little sad that sunshine times and study time mostly coincide so for that reason, I've been staying in and trying not to lament my lack of sunshine-related holiday.
I actually try to avoid the sun normally because I rarely wear SPF moisturiser / suncream and don't want to prematurely age.  I actually used to be quite tanned when I was younger (naturally) but as I get older, I am getting paler (I suppose also naturally) such that I could almost be white (but not quite...)
Contemplating changing my hair style/cut +/- colour... I feel like the summer brings out this part of me that makes me want to dress up a lot and change my hair constantly.
As for visiting Bath, perhaps I will write another post on that when I can access all the pictures taken (not all that many really).  This feels like letter writing - I am a huge fan of writing letters but lately email, twitter and facebook have made this a little redundant.  Nevertheless, I still love to write letters even though my handwriting is not the easiest to read.  To this, I will post a translation of my blog.  You can tell that my writing is written by a girl - boys would never make it flow-y and flourishy!

I hope you have all been well!  let me know what you have been up to recently in the comments!
Carol xx

PS. picapicapie.wordpress.com... happy belated birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment