Thursday, April 28, 2011

things i love right now

from google images


As a homage to Gala Darling, whose blog I discovered via another one that I follow, I am doing a Things I Love Thursday!  It is aptly named too, as you shall see....

♥ I love my boyfriend for calming me down during the Easter holiday when I was stressing (many times) and he reassured me that I knew things.  (cheesy I know!)  It is his graduation next week too, which I am sure I shall love.

♥ I love the sunshine - it makes everyone happy and everything looks better.  Those streets which look a bit dingy?  Add some sun, and they look lovely.  It provides Vitamin D production, it makes skin conditions better, it makes you happy and warm!  (Just make sure you stay sun safe!)

♥ I love Momiji - those dolls are so cute.  Many minutes were spent looking at them.

♥ I love Twitter - like a live feed of some of my thoughts.  Those who know me in real life know the real me; it probably translates online too.  I could never be one of those medical tweeters that smugly tweet how many patients they saw and how many histories they took and the fact that they are revising a lot.  Hello, if you were revising, would you be tweeting? Well, I lie, I tweet sometimes on breaks during revision.  But anyway!  If you know me in real life, or if you are observant, follow me!

♥ I love Olay's anti ageing skin care range.

♥ I love the fact that there is a Royal Wedding tomorrow!!!! (hence the picture above!)  I love love love the Royal Family - the Queen obviously did not choose to be queen, although she could have said no.  She represents us as a country, just like the pound does.  Which is why we can not join the Euro.  I am pleased that Wills is getting married.  I just hope people don't compare Kate to Princess Diana. (( l♥ved her too)

What things do you love at the moment?
Carolxxx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment