Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what's the use in you denying that what you have is wrong

I love having conversations with a group of people which over arch.  Sometimes I flit between conversations with the group of people I am with, and have a conversation with one person whilst the rest are having a conversation about something which I I guess people might find it annoying, but it's just part of who I am.  I guess I have too many thoughts to share. (?)

There's a dress up day at the end of the course, so we were talking about costumes.  I spent about 5 minutes crying with laughter at a "peanut" idea.. literally crying and wiping away tears... I must just be very easily amused.  I've not dressed up for ages... I still have my Sailor Mars costume hanging in my wardrobe... the basic dress part is similar to what Japanese girls wear to school.  I'd fully wear mine if it had a longer skirt and didn't look so anime - cartoon-like.

I also got a wedding IOU from R.  I don't know why I want to go to weddings so much.  I guess because it's a public declaration of love, and I've never been to one before.  They always seem a bit exciting to me, from what I have seen on TV and in films and so on, with everyone dressing up smart.  I love a good excuse to dress up.  Not that I can do it, but hey.  I also want to see all my close friends happily married, and in love.  No one I've known has ever gotten married, or I've had other commitments when I've been invited. (All 1 time but I was the +1).  I just spoke to P via facebook chat (a rarity) and made him promise to send me an invite to his wedding.  His reply was that there was a very high chance that I would have a starring role.  But he promised to send me an invite nonetheless. :-D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment