Sunday, July 4, 2010

baby don't you realise how beautiful you really are

Several things.

Firstly, another dream!

It was after school, on a sort of clody day, and I was walking with T and S to the school buses; T and I used to get buses from the other side of the road, and for some reason I was walking her to hers... It was 4pm and the buses were leaving at 4.10pm so I left them,  and turned back and left and went to mine.  I was stuck behind S and F, whom I didn't really like that much so overtook them and got to my bus.  I was part of the "back of the bus" crowd, but there was hardly anyone there.. just P and L, and L's "evil twin".  They were all sat apart on the backseat (5 seats) and very silent.. so I sat in the middle and asked them what was up.  L's evil twin was doing odd and mean things to P and L, and he took some sort of gas and oil and sprayed it on and between my legs, and he was making P cry.

Then he went to L's younger sister, who was sat near the front of the bus, and told her that L disowned her and this made her cry :(  Then L's evil twin seemed to have spent his rage and sort of disappeared, and then L said to me, "thankyou", and I said that I hadn't done anything.. like, literally nothing, but then he went, "if you hadn't had showed up, this wouldn't have happened", by which I think he meant that he was glad his evil twin was gone, and then I was like, "I know".

Then it was the next school day and I was sat in a classroom with S, T and F, the former two were the ones I walked to the school buses with.  We were talking about books, and I had one in my bag that I needed to return to S, and I told her I still had "the claw" book ("the claw" said the Toy Story way) which I would return to her at a later date.

Then it was time for assembly, but my class was late, so we went to get the prayer books and opened the back doors for the stage where we were meant to be sat, and where we would sneak to, but it was the prayer time, and I hoped they didn't hear us making any sound opening and closing the doors.  We rushed back to our classroom, trying to think of some excuse for us missing assembly.  Then our form teacher, Mr L, was flirting with S :/

Very weird.  I rarely dream of my friends, old or new.. I feel like my dreams tend to be very very odd, and so any semblance of normalness worries me.. so that's probably why you get random "how are you" messages if I don't see you much.

----

Secondly, a letter
Day 3: to your parents & Day 4: to my sibling (or closest relative)
Dear mummy and daddy and A,
Every child who has a good relationship with their parents believes they are the best parents in the world, although this is very subjective.  I am no different, yet I would like to say that you are the best parents for me.  There is nothing I could write that would express my gratitude and love and there's probably nothing I can do to show it, except be the best person I can be :)  And A, we've had many ups and downs and I'd like to think that with our parents' love and guidance, we have become so much closer these past couple of years, closer than I thought we would be as siblings: I like it.  With love, 女

----

hate shopping.  When I purposely go out to look for clothes, I can never find anything I like.  How I have so many is beyond me, I have no idea how I come by so much when I can't find anything or the things don't fit!  Sometimes I hate my body shape, because a lot of the time I can't find things that fit properly.  Maybe I should shop like a man, and research things before I go to buy.

I went to see the new Twilight film; it was very good and an accurate representation of the book, but it was really cheesy in some bits, and it was annoying when little teenage girls were cheering when Jacob came on :/  I liked it though - the fighting was good and I wasn't as annoyed by Kristen Stewart's poor acting skills as in the first two films.  Before going out, I spoke to P via facebook chat - a rarity in itself - and he thought I was so eager to see it because I had no angst in my life and no drama, and that the film would be my fill of emotional angst.

Been watching Wimbledon and reading lots.. and having long naps.  Been reading Xiaxue's blog as well, and started watching Sex and the City to see what the fuss was about.  Pathology starts tomorrow - there are, like, 7 or 8 lectures :(  I hope it's not too hot!  A bit excited to see my friends again :)  Although, I am not so sure my note taking ability is as good as it used to be.  I mean, I write using a pen quite a bit but I don't write quickly or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment