Tuesday, December 14, 2010

on the eleventh day

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?


This is a very artificial post.  I don't really wear any make-up, partly because I hate the feeling of feeling it on my face.  So a lot of stuff in my "make up bag" are eye products, as I'm okay with those.


As far as the bag goes.. it's just a free thing I got with some samples.  Most of the stuff I have isn't make-up.. more nail polishes and skin products.


top: Eyeko Superstar Line and Define
bottom row: MAC Swimming, MAC Parfait Amour, Barry M Midnight Dazzle Dust
I also think a lot of make-up is expensive, so don't buy it (much).  MAC products in particular are very expensive, and I got these two eyeshadows as gifts.  I'd never buy their things myself.

I suppose I wear eye make-up more nowadays.  I've been reading reviews of Eyeko make-up so I got one of their eyeliners, and use that most days.  Just because I don't wear it doesn't mean I don't know how and what it does :)

Here are screenshots of the products I own.









C ♥


more 30 day blog challenge posts

No comments:

Post a Comment