Monday, December 13, 2010

le dixième

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat


thanks google images


I have so many favourite places to eat..... but Chez Patrick is my most favourite place.  I found this place whilst walking away from a main road, and I spotted this place tucked away on a side road.  Each time I have been there, the food has been of the highest quality, and it is quite reasonably priced for London food.


The owner recognises me and my boyfriend, even though we go there once or twice a year, and thus have been there less than 5 times.  The owner, Patrick Tako, works there and is very friendly.. he takes orders and serves the food.. it's lovely to see an owner so involved in the restaurant's running.


Chez Patrick
7 Stratford Road
London
W8 6RF


020 7937 6388


http://freespace.virgin.net/jon.joubert/index.html


Carol x


For more 30 day challenge posts, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment