Tuesday, December 21, 2010

virtual diabetes

It is common knowledge that I looooove cake.  It's really bad to eat lots of sugary food, and I have been trying to have less, so that I can enjoy cake when I eat it more often.  With the Christmas / holiday season upon us, with all that food (:/) I thought I would share some pretty looking cakes!
red velvet cupcakes for a wedding



Chanel 2.55


the detail that's gone into this phone must have taken ages!!!


looks like a drunken cake


daisy melon boat


sewing machine?!


winter carousel!


bird and its house?


mini cottage


Noah's Ark!


All images from deviantart.


I confess I like sweet things, a lot more than savoury things, although more and more recently this becomes less true.


You know how we consider chocolates and sweets as treats?  What if we did that for fruit and vegetables?  Would it encourage people to eat them more?  What do you think?


love, a very shivery cold Carol
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment