Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 16 : Your celebrity crush

Day 16 – Your celebrity crush


Ooh... I go through phases of style crushing... but not real celebrity crushes.  I used to, when I was a teenager as most people did, but now as I am getting older, it's the celebrity's fashion style that makes me sit up and notice them.  So here are the ones I can remember writing.  I have written one about Emma Watson but haven't really had time to do much to it, so it remains in my drafts.


Reese Witherspoon
Katy Perry
Emma Watson


Carol
x


Want to see the others?  Click here or hereg


PS. I hope everyone affected by the snow has been able to make it home!  I sympathise more for those who are going home to see their family (as in, immediate family, or the people they usually spend Christmas / the holiday season with).  This time of year is a time to be with your loved ones, and I hope that everyone makes it home safely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment