Wednesday, December 15, 2010

d a y t w e l v e

Day 12 - 15 random facts about you


1. I have a thing about putting my bag or my clothes or bedclothes on the floor... I just have some irrational idea that they'll get dirty and therefore should stay above ground.


2. Sometimes I wonder if it's a 'grown up' thing to have a dark/neutral coloured coat.  The coats I have had for the past few years have been pink or purple.....


3. I find cleaning up my room to be very therapeutic.


4. I always try to get maximum value out of my travelcards on my oyster card.


5. Very often, I wake up with bruises on my legs.  This may be because I sustained unknown injury the day before, or because I kick myself in my sleep.


6. I own clothing from several different world cultures, including Japan, India, Hawaii and China.


7. When I feel too lazy to make lunch / dinner / any meal really, I make toast.


8. If I think of sour foods or lemons, I can taste that bitter taste in my mouth.


9. Diaries / organisers are very useful to me, but then I always end up not needing one as I remember most of the important things that I have written down.


10. I passed my driving test first time round with only 3 minors.  I have had my licence for 4.5 years.  My licence came in the post on my 18th birhday =)


11. I have a CD of farm animal noises in French which I got as a Christmas present a couple of years ago.  I still have not opened it.


12. I have benign hypermobility syndrome.  A rheumatologist diagnosed it for me in a rheumatology tutorial about a month ago.


13. I don't like writing in blue ink anymore.


14. I have been named as 'assistant surgeon' in a theatre list.


15. I can tell my computer to fix basic internet issues by programming.


Want more random facts?  Click here! (it was a facebook tag going around a few years ago(?))


Carol xx


More 30 day challenge posts?
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment