Monday, December 20, 2010

ten plus seven

Day 17 – 10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. get married - this is very high on my list of life priorities.  I know there are some people who just don't see marriage as a big deal, but I have known for a long time that I want to get married, in the sense that sometime in the future, I wish to get married.  It's something that is important to me.  I also want to have children.  Sticking with tradition = :)

2. see a reindeer in real life - this is a throwback to something that happened a few years ago and I am still uncertain as to their realness

3. visit Vietnam - to experience a different culture and see where my family grew up

4. live in another country

5. completely redecorate my house and make it my own

6. grow old gracefully and stylishly

7. have no regrets

8. climb a mountain. No mean feat, as I hate walking long distances, I hate the cold and I am scared of very very high heights.  Also I cannot carry anything more than 20kg for a long time.

9. go to space .... highly unrealistic and if it were available, it would be hard for me to do (see #8) but it would still be fun. Kinda. For a while, before I get scared.

10. be happy :)

C x

-------------------------
just over half way.... want to see the other 16 days in the blog challenge?  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment