Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 7 : 30 day blog challenge

Day 7 – Your dream wedding


One day I will get married.


I have had vague ideas of what my wedding would be like... from the very extravagant to the very simple.. so I am guessing in reality, it will be somewhere in between.  Sometimes I have thoughts about who to invite, and what sort of food there will be.. what the location will be..... But who knows?


One thing I am certain about is that I want a really pretty dress :-D  Every once in a while, I peruse the Vera Wang wedding dress website, to check out the new collections and look through the past collections.


from the Vera Wang website / Spring 2011 Collection


Sometimes, I feel like pretending I am going to get married, just so I can go to a wedding dress shop and try on their gowns....


Ahh... decisions, decisions.  All I do know is that I want it to be lovely, and to be filled with lots of happy memories, and to have everyone I love around me.


Carol
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment