Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 3 : 30 day blog challenge

Day 3 - your idea of the perfect date

I have actually been on what I think is the perfect date, to a pub near where I used to live. It is a lovely gastropub, which has a very great homely feel, and a great place to escape to from the cold.







The food is excellent, and very heartwarming and filling.  I highly recommend it.  The portions are very generous, and I thought the food was great to fill the stomach on a very cold windy day.

We walked around the surrounding areas, near the river and to see all the boats and so on, and all the hotels.  I haven't walked for quite a long way in a long time and my feet really ached after but it was worth it.

I suppose it was something very simple and yet lovely.. no "trying too hard" or trying to impress :)


-----------------------------------


More 30 day blog challenge posts?  Click here to see the list, and then you can see the ones I have one and what the posts are :)

Images from google, and the four in the square are from the Lots Road Pub website.

No comments:

Post a Comment