Saturday, December 11, 2010

Little J

I confess I have had a little bit of a style crush on the girls from Gossip Girl.  Taylor Momsen plays Jenny Humphrey, and it's been great to see how her wardrobe has evolved with her character.






this one in particular is my favourite



Taylor's in a band called The Pretty Reckless, whose music is actually alright.  I thought they'd be jumping on the fame bandwagon, based on Taylor's celebrity status.  Her voice is better than I thought it would be; obviously, it's full of teensty angst but I wouldn't have expected any better of a 17 year old (or however old she is)... she looks like she'd go for rock type music anyway.




But her music venture has come with an awful style change.  She heavily overuses the eyeliner, resulting in a 'raccoon' look, which has pervaded every aspect of her life... concerts, acoustic sessions, GG, interviews.....




And that ratty hair....   Someone needs to get her to a hair stylist.  Her hair will be so damaged if she keeps bleaching it so harshly.

What do you think?  Musical Taylor = unstylish Taylor?

C


all pictures from google

No comments:

Post a Comment