Thursday, February 17, 2011

101 songs that make me happy

This was written a few months ag.

_______

My musical taste is varied, but I wouldn't say I love everything.... But here are 101 songs I can think of that make me happy :)  Not in any particular order and not exhaustive.  These are just the ones I can think of.

This was part of the 101 in 1001 challenge.  I thought my goals to achieve before I'm 30 is enough.  But this list was one of them.  Have a look at the site, and see what things you might want to achieve in the next 1001 days :)

What songs do you like?
Carol xx

1. Everytime We Touch, Cascada
2. Mr Brightside, The Killers
3. It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish, My Chemical Romance
4. Vindicated, Dashboard Confessional
5. Dirty Little Secret, All American Rejects
6. On Top Of The World, Boys Like Girls
7. Secret Smile, Semisonic
8. Just Dance, Lady Gaga
9. Yeah, Usher
10. Umbrella / Cinderella, Rihanna ft Chris Brown
11. With You, Chris Brown
12. Grand Theft Auto, Fall Out Boy
13. Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Jet
14. Buck Rogers, Feeder
15. Everywhere, Michelle Branch
16. Wake Up, Hilary Duff
17. Better Together, Jack Johnson
18. Thinking of You, The Coral
19. Supermassive Black Hole, Muse
20. I Found Out, The Pigeon Detectives
21. Crawling Towards The Sun, The Hush Sound
22. Stronger, Kanye West
23. Give It To Me, Timabaland, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake
24. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been, Relient K
25. The Camper Velorium: The Faint Of Heart, Coheed & Cambria
26. Sitting Down Here, Lene Marlin
27. Just For Tonight, One Night Only
28. Makes Me Wonder, Maroon 5
29. So Sweet, Johnathan Rice
30. Winter In The Hamptons, Josh Rouse
31. Jesus Of Suburbia, Green Day
32. Dance Wiv Me, Calvin Harris + Dizzee Rascaal
33. Lose My Breath, Destiny's Child
34. Cheers Darlin', Damien Rice
35. Californication, Red Hot Chilli Peppers
36. So What, Pink
37.  Living For The Weekend, Hard Fi
38. I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor, Arctic Monkeys
39. Lovefool, The Cardigans
40. 7 Nation Army, The White Stripes
41. Ocean Avenue, Yellowcard
42. Truly Madly Deeply, Savage Garden
43. Poison, Groove Coverage
44. The Way You Love Me, Faith Hill
45. Uptown Girl, Billy Joel
46. Superstition, Stevie Wonder
47. Black Coffee, All Saints
48. Upside Down, A Teens
49. Miss California, Dante Thomas
50. I Would Die 4 U, Space Cowboy
51. It's My Life, Bon Jovi
52. Brave New Girl, Britney
53. Won't Take It Lying Down, Honeyz
54. Rip It Up, Razorlight
55. Come Get Some, Rooster
56. Red Blooded Woman, Kylie Minogue
57. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
58. All My Life, Foo Fighters
59. No One Knows, Queens of the Stone Age
60. Summer of 69, Bryan Adams
61. Wonderwall, Oasis
62. Rich Girl, Gwen Stefani + Eve
63. Hey Baby, No Doubt
64. Steady As She Goes, The Raconteurs
65. When I Grow Up, Mayday Parade
66. Your Song, Elton John
67. Obvious, Westlife
68. Encore, Jay Z
69. Cinderella Beautiful, Peter Cincotti
70. I Want It That Way, All Time Low
71. Boyfriend, Ashlee Simpson
72. Girl On TV, LFO
73. Believe Me, Fort Minor
74. What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
75. Since I Left You, The Avalanches
76. She Loves You, The Beatles
77. Paradise, Kaci
78. You're Still The One, Shania Twain
79. Let Me Show You The Way, Natasha Thomas
80. Ready Set Go, Tokio Hotel
81. Back Here, BB Mak
82. Pieces, Sum 41
83. Gee, SNSD
84. She Wants To Move, N.E.R.D.
85. Thank You, Dido
86. Purple Rain, Olivia Ong
87. Automatic, Sarah Whatmore
88. Overload, Sugababes
89. Butterfly, Crazy Town
90. Everlasting Love, Jamie Cullum
91. Camisado, Panic at the Disco
92. First Date, Blink 182
93. Rapture, IIO
94. Song 2, Blur
95. Billie Jean, Michael Jackson
96. The Show, Lenka
97. Falling remix, Alicia Keys
98. I Believe I Can Fly, R Kelly
99. Smooth, Santana + Rob Thomas
100. The Answer To Our Life, Backstreet Boys
101. Chemicals Collide, Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment