Monday, February 28, 2011

"dress you up in an instant" factor

Here are my Elizabeth Lau related spoils; ignore the dark circles under eyes.

Left: I got a cupcake jumper, which I saw at LFWE last September but I didn't buy it.  Saw it again and thought I'd snap it up!  Ignore the silly face: I was trying to copy the EL logo with the girl with the mischevious smile but it didn't work out, as you can see.

Middle: a red cardigan with a cake charm on it! You can never have enough red clothes.  Half the fastenings are undone, not because I am fat, but because it looks better with the skirt I want to wear it with, although in the photo it looks like the former reason.

Right: pale blue jumper, with bows on each sleeve and on the back :)




Carol xxxx




quote from title is from the 'background' page on elizabethlau.com

No comments:

Post a Comment