Saturday, February 5, 2011

the end of the challenge

Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days






One
I changed my opinion about GPs.  They do more than I thought they did, and they work with lots of different healthcare professionals.


Deux
I was chosen to be part of World Book Night.  Bit excited :)


Drei
It's Chinese New Year!

Carol x x


Basically, the 30 day challenge was meant to be done in 30 days but I didn't do that, obviously.  So I've done it in 2 months instead :D

to see the whole of the now completed 30 day blog challenge, click here to take you to the post where I have links to all the posts.

I have labels on my blog; there is a 30 day blog challenge one, so click here if you want to see all the challenges on one page.

No comments:

Post a Comment