Monday, February 28, 2011

bitching now comes in bite sized pieces

Another blog I like to read... Xiaxue.  It's pronounced exactly how it looks, or maybe it's just my upbringing and language knowledge.  Whatever it's meaning, it sounds pretty, right?  It means 'snowing'.


She's a blogger from Singapore, who's always lived there though she travels abroad quite a lot.  I'm not sure how she's managed to become a full time blogger, but she has many sponsors and she gets loads of blog traffic.  I suppose it is a cycle... she gets sponsored for something so she raises the company's profile, and other companies take note and sponsor her.


She loves to post photos of herself, sometimes overly photoshopped when she's quite pretty without any photoshop action.  She's had too much plastic surgery because she's vain.  She has her own internet TV show, which I secretly love.  She has an overblown opinion of herself, and she swears a lot, but she leads a very interesting lifestyle.


I guess she's not everyone's cup of tea, but her blog is my guilty pleasure blog read.


http://xiaxue.sg
twitter.com/xiaxue
clicknetwork.tv














image credits: images.google.co.uk, xiaxue.sg; clicknetwork.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment