Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the new adventures of an engineering graduate

This is the second post about blogs I like reading :) Maybe I shall create a new label.  Anyway.  I often do not use names for people I know on this blog.  We live in a cyber-connected world, and I try to anonymise most of the people I write about, and make as private as possible my personal details.  But it will become obvious when you go to her blog; we are friends and on each other's blog rolls / read list thingies.



This blog is quite new, and is the second version of a blog she had before.. I suppose for a new change and a new direction.  This one mostly focusses on job hunting endeavours, eco-friendly ventures, fashion and seeing friends.  I like reading her posts, as they are always short and to the point, a contrast to my rambling :)




remember when my hair was this long.... and your hair was like this? :)






C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment