Saturday, April 17, 2010

"there cannot be two chosen ones!!"

In a very Da Vinci Code-esque dream, I dreamt that I saw the "chosen one", the one descended from Jesus' bloodline.  I was at dinner, in a dimly lit room with some friends and a family, made of a mother (whose surname began with a K, and was not of English origin), two sons and a daughter.


At the start of dinner, I wasn't aware that this family were there, and I was talking to my friends, the one next to me was wearing black.  And then I became aware the family was sitting on my table (round table).. and then I was reading this press release thing saying that the "chosen one" had been found.  Somehow, and for reasons I do not understand, I made the connection that one of the sons of this family (the older in fact.. he was wearing a blue t shirt) was the chosen one, and it was something to do with there being a new Da Vinci Code film out. (my dreams are odd!)  There was this prophecy on this press release, which the blue t shirt boy fulfilled, which I don't remember.


So I asked him, "are you the chosen one?" and he said yes, but the younger son, who looked about 10 got really angry and said he wanted to be the chosen one as well.  Then he ran off, but there was this dinner attendant who had fainted or similar, and the chosen one's mother was looking after him.  The fainted man knew something about the chosen one and what they have to do, so that's why Ms K was trying to revive him.  He was really thin, and you could see many of his arteries and veins. :/


After failing to find the younger son, I told Ms K that I'd tried to tell her telepathically that her son had run off, but that he was NOT the chosen one, but that the one with the blue t shirt was, but that I didn't know her first name (which she then told me was Helena) and that I didn't know how to use my telepathic powers.  Then the attendant man woke up, and he had some sort of... telepathic power thing where he made the room lights change to blue, which he couldn't control.  It seemed as if he couldn't control it, and Helena and I were there trying to shake him out of it, and I told him "there CANNOT be two Chosen Ones, only one!"




via google images




---


I know there must be someone out there who is descended from Jesus' bloodline, or is somehow related.  We are all related to each other in some way or another, via the Mitochondrial Eves and Y-chromosomal Adams.  So it makes sense that there are people today who are related to notable historical figures.


As for my dream chosen one, he was thin, blonde, a few years younger than I.  And his surname began with a K, he was the oldest son, and he had no father figure in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment