Friday, April 23, 2010

when i was prince charming and you were cinderella beautiful

The more that time passes, the more I appreciate weekends.  Particularly this past week.  It has been a long week, visiting Senate House, getting dirty looks for wearing I clothing... sitting for hours without food or water.. writing in a little notebook.  I love Russell Square.  I have decided it's one of my most favourite places in London.  There's an archway where blossom trees are growing over it, and in the summer it will look gorgeous with the flowy floating blossom petals.  There is something just so English about blossom trees.


Had a lovely evening tonight: went bowling with some friends, then sat in Starbucks until we got kicked out then went to Nando's... it is lovely to have conversation which doesn't revolve around study.


Only got a week more of national blog posting month... good, 'cause I'm kinda running out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment