Friday, April 2, 2010

life update

Not much has been happening of late.  I have a boring life.


- back home for Easter.  The night before I left, P and his friend had a leaving party.  It was good, but I started crying after an hour (seriously uncool), so I left.  Silly Carol.  But it's lovely being home again.  Home comforts and such :D
- been ill recently :(
- sleeping and eating lots.. eating sugar again (sort of)
- reading a couple of Bill Bryson's books.. Neither Here Nor There, not as good as I remember, and A Walk in the Woods
- trying to download acquire tv shows and films to watch.. I forsee much show watching to come, without a boyfriend around to hang out with
- bought some new shoes :)
- there was snow yesterday!! (or was it the day before?)










xo

No comments:

Post a Comment