Sunday, April 11, 2010

google!

When you go to google, you can type in pretty much anything, and pages come up.  Sometimes, they're totally unrelated to the thing you want to look for.  This MUST be how these people ended up on my blog.....

"stereotypes of anorexics"
Hm... I have talked about both separately before, but not in the same sentence.  The way I feel about anorexia is sort of complex, and whilst I am not anorexic, I wholeheartedly sympathise.. I know what it's like to worry about weight and so on.

"brown's claridges tea"
Ah yes, if only posh afternoon tea could be taken in a restaurant.... ¬_¬

"locate catholic church nearby orient house, imperial wharf"
There isn't one nearby.... and I have no idea how this sentence lead to my blog.  I even googlesearched it.  It didn't come up.

"men protective instinct"
Uh.... Firstly, this is a girly blog, but yes I agree.  Men do have a protective instinct.


"lesbains kissing and touching videos"
Nope, no misspelt lesbians here.  I honestly have no idea how google finds my blog with these very very odd searches.  I genuinely don't!


"music i feel so free toninght philsophy"
Again, another misspelt thing.  Unless google KNOWS that I like to dance to music in the evenings, I'm going to put this down to an anomaly...?

No comments:

Post a Comment